An internationally-recognized No. 1 sales representative at Forest Hill Real Estate Inc. Brokerage for the past three years running, Marci Cook has been an assertive, confident, and commanding presence in the real estate industry for more than 15 years now.
Focusing on the niche, high-end luxury residential market, Marci primarily serves Forest Hill, Yorkville, Rosedale, Lytton Park, and the Annex. A top Toronto real estate agent and consummate professional, Marci brings coveted, exclusive properties to buyers in one of the world’s most competitive real estate markets.
Marci is a determined, natural-born go-getter who relishes a good challenge. She loves real estate because it provides her with countless opportunities to flex her fierce negotiation tactics and assertive approach. Marci is the kind of ruthless, ambitious agent you want in your corner when it comes time to strategize and make an offer. She prides herself on her ability to execute a plan and succeed in even her most challenging endeavors.
When it comes to her clients, Marci goes above and beyond to provide customized concierge-level service. Over the years, she has worked diligently at cultivating an elite network to get results for her clients in a competitive market. She excels at finding off-market properties by leveraging Multiple Listing Services and consultations with her contacts.
Marci’s confident, results-driven approach has yielded fantastic results, garnering her multiple awards and accolades, including a Rookie of the Year award and Chairman’s Club recognition at her previous brokerages.
A trained boxer, Marci has honed critical skills that have benefited her real estate career. Boxing is an ongoing process that starts before you step into the ring and persists long after you leave. It requires strict discipline, focus, confidence, self-awareness, and diplomatic goal-setting to persevere. Marci was trained by the best, world-renowned boxing coach Terry Claybon.
Apart from honing her skills in the ring, Marci enjoys spending time with her husband Phil and their daughter Ruby in her free time.
- In 2017 one of her record-selling achievements includes the highest-priced home sale (on MLS) in Forest Hill.
- In 2018 Marci sold the highest-priced home for that year in Forest Hill.
- In the fall of 2019, she represented the buyer and seller in the highest-priced home for that year in Forest Hill.
- In the first three months of 2019, she sold over $27,000,000 which included four homes over $5,000,000.
- In the third quarter of 2019, she sold the record-breaking highest priced home in Forest Hill ( West of Spadina ) where she represented the buyer in the transaction.
- For 2019, 2020, and 2021, Marci was the #1 Sales Representative internationally at Forest Hill Real Estate Inc., Brokerage.
MARCI CONSISTENTLY SUPPORTS NUMEROUS CHARITIES INCLUDING:
- The Hospital for Sick Children
- JACS, The Humane Society
- Baycrest Hospital
- The Brain Project
- The Brain Tumour Foundation of Canada
- V’ahavta, Lung Cancer Research Foundation
- Homes First Foundation
- Three To Be Foundation
- MS Society of Canada
- The MukiBaum Accessibility Centre and the Ride to Conquer Cancer.